- CSR Statement
- Letter From Chairman
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Best Workplace
- Corporate Governance
- Customer Service and Supplier Management
- Environmental, Safety & Health Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- RoHS Compliance
- Statement of Conflict Minerals Free
- CSR Report
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Information
- Investor Conference
- Shareholder Information
Nuvoton Technology Corporation (NTC) was founded to bring innovative semiconductor solutions to the market. NTC was spun-off as a Winbond Electronics affiliate in July 2008 and went public in September 2010 on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE). Nuvoton Technology focuses on the developments of microcontroller, microprocessor, smart home and cloud security IC and has strong market share in Industrial, Consumer and Computer markets. Nuvoton owns a wafer fab, featuring customized processes for analog and power products. Besides in-house IC products, the wafer fab also provides part of its capacity for foundry services. Nuvoton Technology provides products with a high performance/cost ratio for its customers by leveraging flexible technology, advanced design capability, and integration of digital and analog technologies. Nuvoton values long term relationships with its partners and customers and is dedicated to continuous innovation of its products, processes, and services. The company has established subsidiaries in the USA, China, Israel, India, Singapore, Korea and Japan to strengthen regional customer support and global management. For more information, please visit http://www.nuvoton.com
On September 1, 2020, Panasonic Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd., became a member of Nuvoton Technology Corporation.
We value not only the technology and products that Panasonic has cultivated for over 60 years, but also the high enthusiasm and honest heart of the group that produces them. We will deliver the product and service which is further characterized by the synergy with the new Nuvoton.
We value our existing relationships with our customers and partners, and aim to be a global solutions company that solves various problems in society, industry and people's lives by providing added value that exceeds expectations.
Nuvoton Technology Corp. Japan
President Kazuhiro Koyama
- Management Philosophy
- With new insight, stay close to people's living and address various social and industrial issues through our products and services beyond customers' expectations.
- Ideal State
- Continue our efforts to enrich people's lives and foster social and industrial prosperity around the world with our products.
- Business Attitude
- Respect the culture and custom of each nation/region and be good corporate citizens trusted by the world.
- Comply with domestic and international laws and their spirits.
- Emphasize long-term trust relationship with our customers and business partners.
- Code of Conduct
- Maximize creativities and teamwork of individuals who have a sense of responsibility with capability of foreseeing changes in society, and foster such corporate culture.
- Keep the spirit（DNA) of thoroughly executing the fundamentals of the work – cause, essence and practice.
"Seven principles of our DNA" based on cause, essence and practice
- Action and courage – "We would not be here today without that experience."
- Responsibility and agility
- Never give-up
- Work for the team
- Strive to grow further
- Technologies and creativities Align leading-edge R&D, technologies and skills into "Joy of Innovation."