Nuvoton is sharing the Joy of Innovation at Embedded World 2016 in Germany
- Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Germany
Hsinchu, Taiwan – Feb. 17th, 2016 – Nuvoton Technology Corporation, a leading microcontroller provider, is going to present the latest Cortex®-M NuMicro® Family— NUC442/472, M451/M452/M453, NUC505, NUC131 and M0519 series at Embedded World 2016 in Nuremberg, Germany, from Feb 23rd to 25th. A number of innovative applications will also be on display, such as the Quadcopter, IoT Appliances and Micro Thermal Printer.
With a variety of microcontrollers supporting the wide operating voltage from 2.5V to 5.5V with rich peripherals, the NuMicro™ family is ideal for use in industrial control, energy and power system, motor control, health care, embedded network control, battery powered devices, consumer products, etc.
The 32-bit Cortex®-M NuMicro™ Family microcontrollers on display this year includes the following highlights:
- M451/M452/M453 – Cortex®-M4F core, voltage adjustment interface (VAI), 144 MHz PWM Timer, and full speed USB 2.0 OTG for high-precision required industrial controls
- NUC442/472 – Cortex®-M4F core, Ethernet 10/100 MAC, cryptographic accelerator, high speed USB 2.0 OTG for security control, USB accessories and industrial controls
- NUC505 – Cortex®-M4F core, built-in 24-bit audio CODEC, USB 2.0 high speed device, and secure code protection for embedded audio processing and decoding, high speed information processing
- NUC131 – Cortex®-M0 core, CAN connectivity, 24-channel PWM outputs and high reliability for industrial controls with multiple I/O and communications
- M0519 – Cortex®-M0 core, running up to 72 MHz, embedded with two independent ADCs and two OPAs, which can be applied to two industrial motor controls simultaneously
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Germany
Feb. 23rd - 25th, 2016
About Nuvoton Technology
Nuvoton Technology Corporation (NTC) was founded to bring innovative semiconductor solutions to the market. NTC was spun-off as a Winbond Electronics affiliate in July 2008 and became public in September 2010 on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE). Nuvoton Technology focuses on development of analog/mixed signal, microcontroller, cloud and computing products and has strong market share in Industrial, Consumer and Computer markets. Nuvoton owns a fab, featuring customized processes for analog, power and MCU products. Besides in-house IC products, the wafer fab also provides part of its capacity for foundry services. Nuvoton Technology provides products with a high performance/cost ratio for its customers by leveraging flexible technology, advanced design capability and integration of digital and analog technologies. Nuvoton values long term relationships with its partners and customers and is dedicated to continuous innovation of its products, processes and services. The company has established subsidiaries in the USA, China, Israel and India to strengthen regional customer support and global management. For more information, please visit www.nuvoton.com.
*Note: Nuvoton and NuMicro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nuvoton Technology Corporation. All other trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Nuvoton Technology Corporation
Tel: +886-3-5770066 ext.38008