Nuvoton Technology to Bring Innovative NuMicro™ Family at Embedded Technology West in Osaka, Japan
- Intex Osaka(1-5-102, Nanko-Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka, 559-0034)
Hsinchu, Taiwan – Jun. 11th, 2013 –Nuvoton Technology Corporation is attending Embedded Technology West 2013 from Jun. 13th to 14th in Osaka, Japan. (Venue: Intex Osaka, Booth No.: B-20). The latest NuMicro™ Family- M051, Mini51, Nano100, NUC123, NUC130/140 and NUC200/220 Series will be on display at the same time. Meanwhile, the future product development roadmap of NuMicro™ Family and several successes with various applications achieved, in particular, those covering industrial, automotive, consumer, communication, IC card reader and other applications will be demonstrated.
- Each new member of NuMicro™ family has unique merits.
- M051 – the smallest, lowest power and most energy-efficient ARM-based processor. M051 delivers wide operating voltages and high performance while including mixed-signal components and a variety of high-speed communication interfaces, enabling users to easily upgrade their products from the traditional 8051 to the brand new 32-bit NuMicro M051®.
- Mini51 – the High C/P value microcontroller. Powered by the ARM® Cortex™-M0 processor, Mini51 is equipped with a variety of analog, mixed signal components, high-speed communication interfaces, and has been elaborated to meet designer’s need in reduced component count, board space, low power consumption, low cost, and high performance.
- Nano100 – new generation ultra-low power MCUs. Nano100 features low power consumption at 200 uA/MHz (Normal), fast wake-up, and high-efficiency operation to achieve the demand of a wide range of battery device applications, such as the healthcare devices, portable smart card reader for mobile payment, metering, and etc.
- NUC123 – high performance core and the superior to competitive parts by 20k Byte SRAM, it can be used on the PC peripherals, consumer electronics, intelligent control systems, smartcard reader, USB devices applications.
- NUC130/140 – the CAN microcontroller, embedded with Controller Area Network (CAN) 2.0B. NUC130/140 series is the smallest, lowest power and most energy-efficient ARM processor developed for CAN network applications.
- NUC200/220 – 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0 MCU uses the advanced process technology to reduce power consumption, to be used on automotive electronic systems such as OBD(On-Board Diagnostics) , embedded network control, industrial control, elevator systems, energy, and power controllers industries.
Website for event registration: http://www.jasa.or.jp/etwest/2013/index.html
About Nuvoton Technology
Nuvoton Technology Corporation (NTC) was founded to bring innovative semiconductor solutions to the market. NTC was spun-off as a Winbond Electronics affiliate in July 2008 and became public in September 2010 on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE). Nuvoton Technology focuses on development of analog/mixed signal, microcontroller, cloud and computing products and has strong market share in Industrial, Consumer and Computer markets. Nuvoton owns a fab, featuring customized processes for analog, power and MCU products. Besides in-house IC products, the wafer fab also provides part of its capacity for foundry services. Nuvoton Technology provides products with a high performance/cost ratio for its customers by leveraging flexible technology, advanced design capability and integration of digital and analog technologies. Nuvoton offers superior service and continues to realize its vision: “To be an indispensable partner to industry leaders.” Nuvoton values long term relationships with its partners and customers and is dedicated to continuous innovation of its products, processes and services. The company has established subsidiaries in the USA, China and Israel to strengthen regional customer support and global management. For more information, please visit
Professional Assistant Manager
Marketing Communication Department
Nuvoton Technology Corporation
Tel: +886-3-5770066 ext.1086